Thursday, 16 February 2012

Simple Cup Cake with Chocolate Center

Recipe is very simple.
It was my Mom's and my Sis's recipe.
 

But putting chocolate in center was my idea.

This time my Cup Cake baked really well. 

Left over batter, I poured in the
normal round aluminium vessel for the normal cake.
Even the normal cake came out well.
No burnt top and the inside part also was well cooked.

Sorry, no pics of that normal cake as my wife already cut the cake into pieces.


Plain Cup Cakes after baking


With Chocolate (Morde) in the center


8 comments:

  1. Yummy muffins...Glad to follow your space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Priya,

      Glad to know u r following me. I am actually a beginner for baking cakes and keen in learning to make varieties of these.

      Thanks a ton!

      Amar

      Delete
  2. very yummy and perfectly made cup cakes ... first time here ... glad to follow your blog ... visit my blog
    www.sriyafood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sriya, Glad to know u like my blog. I am actually a beginner in blogging and also started learning and experimenting to bake variety of cakes on my own with the help of all blog sites.

    Just visited ur blog. You too seems to be a beginner. That's a nice design. How did you get that. Is it a paid blog site or some kind of theme for the blog.

    I've already subscribed ur blog my entering my email id.

    thanks once again and wish u all the best.

    Amar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chocolate center! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the chocolate center in the cup cakes. I'm sure the kids would love it so much. Do check out my space when you find time.
    Tickling Palates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Radhika, Thanks for visiting my blog. I did visit ur site long time back and still do even today. Just love ur informative site. Keep it up and wish u all the best.

      Delete